MEETING YOUR NEEDS
When do you hire a consultant? When you need a level of expertise difficult to access in any other way. However, selecting a consultant can be a challenge. When you choose Edry and Associates, we
- Become your partner, not simply a vendor
- Show you samples of work, work plans and references
- Spell out deliverables and costs in a written contract
- Do not charge for initial consultation and meeting
- Maintain high ethical standards as outlined by Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Discount our rates for nonprofits with budgets under $1 million
The nonprofit sector has grown more complex and fundraising more challenging. Nonprofits are left with more to do but with fewer resources to do it with. For effective fundraising over time, a nonprofit must sustain adequate skill levels, systems and culture to achieve consistent results. Edry and Associates with their high level of expertise and experience can help nonprofits, particularly small ones, navigate this new complexity.
Edry and Associates consults with nonprofit organizations to be innovative, effective and strategic change-makers in their communities and beyond. We provide fundraising and capacity-building services that bring nonprofits to their next level of growth.
Clients receive around-the-clock personalized attention by a diverse team with wide-ranging experience and knowledge base encompassing trends and issues in arts and culture, education, youth and social services, environment, health care, veteran affairs, women’s advocacy and animal welfare.